Pokemon Flash Version 1 Pokemon Flash Version 1

links quest for ass

pokemon version.

Secret of Mana - CB Secret of Mana - CB

Pandora was funnier

Great job. nice sprite work.

Dreamers Dreamers

Sick movie man

Thanks alot for using my music too... watched it from start to finish. liked it all.

Ghost Hacker Ghost Hacker

I spent my monday night playing this game

for like 3 hours....

made me sick of my own music. great job. fantastic game.

Hearts 1.1 Hearts 1.1

TO EVERYONE THAT LIKES THE SONG

Ive been reading alot of the reviews for the game and noticing how people dont know where to find this song...

I COMPOSED IT, I PRODUCED IT, you can find it on my NG AUDIO page the song is called Crimson Keys.

Oh and thanks again Dbarbarian and Goldsickle for using my music in such a mindblowingly fantasticht game. I played this one for a loooooooooooooong time

physic tutorial physic tutorial

Hey thanks for using my music

was this a school project?? nicely done btw

Wilio responds:

Thank you.
It was not a school project.

Chill Groove for Marle Chill Groove for Marle

Clicked for Marle, she was an auto lock on my team 99% of the time. Really nice song and expansion of the melody idea.

5'd. Check out my Schala synthwave mix if you want

Noisymphony - Soda lollipop Noisymphony - Soda lollipop

Can ppl upvote this please.... a couple 5's no matter what you think of the music I hate when top tracks get downvoted just for being at the top.

Also the song is legit af...

Xenoship to end all Mysticism Xenoship to end all Mysticism

Hey thanks for the review and follow.

Just scouted you for the portal, not sure how that feature works but I hope it helps.

As for the song nice experimental touch, and interesting read in the descriptionmy recommendation would be some background depth maybe more emphasis on pads?

- Flashburn

namelessbard responds:

Thanks for the scout and the criticism! I am practicing this instant with background depth, effects, and structural emphasis.

It may be a while before I actually produce something of song quality and not just ambient, as I am attempting to self-train myself in theory as a little hobby.

iLuffy iLuffy

DUdeee sickkk

Your pretty good man... keep working on your art skills and your animation and one day I might hire you as a professional