Chill Groove for Marle Chill Groove for Marle

Clicked for Marle, she was an auto lock on my team 99% of the time. Really nice song and expansion of the melody idea.

5'd. Check out my Schala synthwave mix if you want

Noisymphony - Soda lollipop Noisymphony - Soda lollipop

Can ppl upvote this please.... a couple 5's no matter what you think of the music I hate when top tracks get downvoted just for being at the top.

Also the song is legit af...

Xenoship to end all Mysticism Xenoship to end all Mysticism

Hey thanks for the review and follow.

Just scouted you for the portal, not sure how that feature works but I hope it helps.

As for the song nice experimental touch, and interesting read in the descriptionmy recommendation would be some background depth maybe more emphasis on pads?

- Flashburn

namelessbard responds:

Thanks for the scout and the criticism! I am practicing this instant with background depth, effects, and structural emphasis.

It may be a while before I actually produce something of song quality and not just ambient, as I am attempting to self-train myself in theory as a little hobby.

Fallen down [Undertale] cinematic remake Fallen down [Undertale] cinematic remake

29 yr old checking in. Just heard about and got Undertale. on PS4. guess im a normie.

Amazing remix. rigght in the feels and I havent even finished my first pacifist run.

me-the-Guy responds:

Thanks and good luck with genocide lmao

Close Close

hey Dowon cool song. your a really good young artist. thanks for following me too.
Your the one who told me what Undertale was! Once you told me I looked up the soundtrack and made my CORE remix. I'm playing the game now too on PS4 just beat Undyne!~

Keep making music if its your passion.

Dowon responds:

Thank you! I also like Undertale quite.

Undertale - Determination remix Undertale - Determination remix

voted 5, whats undertale?

Dowon responds:

The name of the game. Thanks!

Psybot - Blitzcrank Trib. Psybot - Blitzcrank Trib.

you were one of my biggest inspirations when I first started submitting here.

-Have you made the transition from NG to beatport??
Let me know if you release anything under a different alias.. I'll buy it all.

A place called home A place called home

Nice ambient intro. Nice melody work.

you have what it takes.

SoulofT responds:

thanks =)

Pokemon R/B/Y Rocket Hideout Pokemon R/B/Y Rocket Hideout

Yea... Lemme get my Seadra, Lemme get my Flareon, lemme get my Scyther, Lemme get my mother Effing mewtwo.... and lets go liberate a masterball...

thanks for taking me back to the days of being a 12 yr old lil pokemaster again...

VGSongbird responds:

XD I'm so happy to do so. And thanks for the review!

Mario RPG Boss Battle Remix Mario RPG Boss Battle Remix

HA

NYA NYA NYA...

NYAT FAIR... 3 VS 1... ILL CHANGE THAT!
WHEN I SHOOT ARROW AT BUTTON! THAT BUTTON LOCKED NYANYA NYA

oh. wait... wrong boss theme.

blackrose96 responds:

What an honor! I love your work! I plan on making that boss theme in the near future, so keep an eye out for it!