238 audio Reviews with Responses

Xenoship to end all Mysticism Xenoship to end all Mysticism

Hey thanks for the review and follow.

Just scouted you for the portal, not sure how that feature works but I hope it helps.

As for the song nice experimental touch, and interesting read in the descriptionmy recommendation would be some background depth maybe more emphasis on pads?

- Flashburn

namelessbard responds:

Thanks for the scout and the criticism! I am practicing this instant with background depth, effects, and structural emphasis.

It may be a while before I actually produce something of song quality and not just ambient, as I am attempting to self-train myself in theory as a little hobby.

Fallen down [Undertale] cinematic remake Fallen down [Undertale] cinematic remake

29 yr old checking in. Just heard about and got Undertale. on PS4. guess im a normie.

Amazing remix. rigght in the feels and I havent even finished my first pacifist run.

me-the-Guy responds:

Thanks and good luck with genocide lmao

Close Close

hey Dowon cool song. your a really good young artist. thanks for following me too.
Your the one who told me what Undertale was! Once you told me I looked up the soundtrack and made my CORE remix. I'm playing the game now too on PS4 just beat Undyne!~

Keep making music if its your passion.

Dowon responds:

Thank you! I also like Undertale quite.

Undertale - Determination remix Undertale - Determination remix

voted 5, whats undertale?

Dowon responds:

The name of the game. Thanks!

A place called home A place called home

Nice ambient intro. Nice melody work.

you have what it takes.

SoulofT responds:

thanks =)

Pokemon R/B/Y Rocket Hideout Pokemon R/B/Y Rocket Hideout

Yea... Lemme get my Seadra, Lemme get my Flareon, lemme get my Scyther, Lemme get my mother Effing mewtwo.... and lets go liberate a masterball...

thanks for taking me back to the days of being a 12 yr old lil pokemaster again...

VGSongbird responds:

XD I'm so happy to do so. And thanks for the review!

Mario RPG Boss Battle Remix Mario RPG Boss Battle Remix

HA

NYA NYA NYA...

NYAT FAIR... 3 VS 1... ILL CHANGE THAT!
WHEN I SHOOT ARROW AT BUTTON! THAT BUTTON LOCKED NYANYA NYA

oh. wait... wrong boss theme.

blackrose96 responds:

What an honor! I love your work! I plan on making that boss theme in the near future, so keep an eye out for it!

Searching For Sound - Dj Sonik Searching For Sound - Dj Sonik

Cool sounds

Ur def good. keep the production party train alive.

DreamEater responds:

Thanks so much buddy :D
You know I will :3

~Sonik

SR - I Forgot in You SR - I Forgot in You

my fav so far

of the ngdam songs.

this sounds like it could be in the anime series deathnote.... if it were a touch more ominous. Great job SR with your mastery of theh ambientz. 5.

SineRider responds:

I've been meaning to watch more Death Note, I've only seen a few episodes.

Glad ya liked my song and thanks for the review. I look forward to hearing yours :)

{dj-N} Ambientronica {dj-N} Ambientronica

cool song

i like the mixing of genres.

good luck against theh chrons 5 up